Wednesday, December 8, 2010

+ + ThE FReaKsHoW + +

THE FREAKSHOW
 Supposedly one of the munchkins from The Wizard Of Oz?

 









 Wish I would've had my exposure set right for this one because she was posing for me.

He liked me... a lot!

NOTE:  Singed eyelashes and brows.
An obvious job hazard.


 What side-show would be complete w/out a sword swallower?

My attention was diverted to the beautiful sunset outside the tent..

Possibly my favorite shot:  
I still don't know how it came out so clear considering I didn't use a tripod and my balance was probably sub-par from an afternoon of beer-guzzling.









I really wish Tammy Faye & Pa Tuckett hadn't infiltrated the HAWT Gravitron shot.

 T-Dizzle really liked his first ride on the Tilt-A-Whirl!
 He promised never to talk shit about such a "lame" ride ever again.  
Then demanded we ride it a few more times!
~ I HATE FLASH. ~
-_-


First ((and lamest)) attempt at shooting fireworks from the parking lot at the end of the night.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - thanks for commenting on my blog. That was nice of you to say. I did write that post during a time when I was struggling - like now. Sometimes it just floats out of me. I would like to learn more about you. These are interesting photos in this post of yours - I like them. (By the way - you are stunning)

    ReplyDelete