Saturday, March 5, 2011

The MANiCANT

There we were, my buddy D and I strolling through a newly developed shopping mecca on our way back from a movie.  
It took me several minutes, but I finally realized the non-unpleasant Reggae muzak I originally thought I was picking up from the metal plate in my skull I got back in 'Nam 
was coming at us from the fucking streetlights!
It was like constantly looking over your shoulder only to find
 Bob Marley trailing you in a vehicle when you are on foot.

It was already an eerie area, sparsely populated with empty shops which appear to be gift wrapped with a semi-realistic storefront -even depicting human figures passing by with shopping bags!*
GO CONSUMERS GO!!!

And that's when I spotted...
the Manicant. 



Man it can't stand up straight.



Man it looks retardish!


Man it can't be serious!



 And is that token black one dropping a deuce in the background?





My only question is WTF?




*The semi-realistic storefront was apparently so realistic, my imagination completely fabricated the human figures with shopping bags.

2 comments:

  1. I was just randomly clicking through the internet and came across this - don't think I've laughed so hard all week. Cheers! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm trying to find more free time to post more on this site. It's kind of lame right now.. =(

    ReplyDelete