Sunday, November 6, 2011

PIZZA = HAMMERHEAD FOOD!



Some creative individual has taken it upon themselves to spray-paint the word "Pizza" on various flat surfaces in the alley behind my residence.
The "i" is dotted with a little heart which makes this tag adorable.
It also leads me to believe the perpetrator does not belong to a gang.

However,
over the past few months there seems to be a group of rivals moving in on our perp's turf 
and I think they might be hungry.
...Or they just really enjoy pork and Popsicles.
It all started with "creme sikle!" which was pretty stupid until someone added "porkchopz" which I found rather amusing.  Then someone (else?) followed it up with "Tina Turner" which made me laugh really hard!
Someone apparently did not see the humor in this little graffiti war because they added their own message with a big red marker:
"You faggots"

My heart warmed as I turned down my alley and discovered Pizzaman was at it yet again!
It wasn't long after someone decided to add their own message 
-which makes me laugh my fucking ass off every time I drive by it!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAMMERHEAD FOOD!?!
I may never know, but I likes it!


No comments:

Post a Comment